35% Dilution Reference Chart
Dilution Chart For 35% H2O2 And Water.
Use the chart below as a reference when diluting our 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide and our 34% H2O2 when a desired concentration is needed.
35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide and 34% Garden H2O2 Dilution Reference Chart.
Use the below concentrations for things like oxidizing unwanted weeds, algae and cleaning outside in the yard and garden defending against bugs and disease. These concentration are also useful for bleaching textiles.
The first set of ratios are very strong and we recommend wearing gloves and eye wear. Use caution at these strengths to avoid contact with your skin, eyes and of any person or animals when using a spray applicator or when splashing may occur.
If you have an irrigation system running a 5% +- will sanitize your system. Caution:DO NOT WATER PLANTS AT THIS CONCENTRATION. Rinse well.
Use the below concentrations for general purpose cleaning. Good disinfection ability and safe to touch. Great for the tooth brush, flossing, oral debridder and minor cuts. Use 8 oz. of a 3% hydrogen peroxide in your washing machine or dishwasher.
|Acetal (Delrin®)||D-Severe Effect|
|Buna N (Nitrile)||D-Severe Effect|
|Carbon Steel||D-Severe Effect|
|Polyetherether Ketone (PEEK)||A-Excellent|
|stainless steel - 304||B2-Good|
|stainless steel - 316||A2-Excellent|
Ratings -- Chemical Effect
- A =Excellent.
- B = Good -- Minor Effect,
slight corrosion or discoloration.
- C = Fair -- Moderate Effect,
not recommended for continuous use. Softening,loss of strength, swelling may occur.
- D = Severe Effect, not recommended for ANY use.
- N/A = Information not available.
|< Prev||Next >|
Related To Our 35% Hydrogen Peroxide
- Are People Using 35% Hydrogen Peroxide To Eliminare Cancer?
- How to avoid GMO food?
- Cancer And Morphine Reducing Hydrogen Peroxide's Analgesic Properties
- Hydrogen Peroxide And GMO
- 35% Hydrogen Peroxide For Health and Healing
- Diffusing Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen Peroxide Concentration Calculator
- Eye Dropper Warning
- "The One Minute Cure" Book Trailer
- What Does Food Grade Mean?
- Drug Store 3% Cost $128 A Gallon
- Quenching of Chlorination DBP's With Hydrogen Peroxide
- Dilution Chart 35% H2O2
- Undiluted Skin Contact
- Disinfection by-products linked to cancer
- Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide
- Disinfection by-products
- Buy 35% H2O2
- 35% Common Health Uses
35% Hydrogen Peroxide Products
- Local Pick Up
- (1) Gallon 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- (2) Gallons 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- (4) Gallons 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- (6) Gallons 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- (10) Hydrogen Peroxide Test Strips 400 PPM
- (25) Hydrogen Peroxide Test Strips 100 PPM
- (10) Hydrogen Peroxide Test Strips 100 PPM
- (25) Hydrogen Peroxide Test Strips 400 PPM
- (1) 2 1/2 Gallon 35% Picked Up
- (2) Gallons 35% Picked Up
- (1) Gallon 35% Picked Up
- (1) Oz. 35% Picked Up
- (1) Quart 35% Picked Up
- (6) Gallons 35% Picked Up
- (10) Gallons 35% Picked Up
- (24) 8oz Cobalt Glass 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- (2) Quarts 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- (1) Ounce 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide